Band Telecom are a telecommunications service provider employing the latest
VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) technology to provide low cost telephone services to both local and global business users.
Band Telecom are committed to providing a quality VoIP service on a simple no-nonsense price structure of £149.00 per telephone including first year service and warranty, with land-line calls to 01 & 02 prefix numbers being charged at only 1.2 Pence per minute.
Band Telecom VoIP Technology provides all the features of a modern business telephone system at significantly lower cost, with many additional features which can only be supported by Internet telephony such as distributed and re-locatable operation with remote extensions and the transmission of voice mail messages by email.
Standard features include:
- Free of charge global calling between VoIP system telephones
- Four line management per telephone terminal
- Auto attendance recorded message option (eg Press1 for Sales, 2 for Technical, 3 for accounts)
- Voicemail recording with free email forwarding option
- Free VOIP conference call facility
- Itemised monthly billing with optional CSV download
- Local, remote and external transfer facility.
- Out of Hours Messages
- Call Diversion on no answer
- User customization portal
- Call recording option
- Modern easy to use VOIP telephones.